Teie kommentaarid

Thank you for your comment. We link back to their post - check the camera icon. Our promotion will give bloggers much more traffic by promoting their quality content - still you can request removing posts or users and we remove it immediately without question.
Hi, thank you for your comment. The "best match" section is a lifetime top-ranked list, which is not changing often. However, if you would like to see the latest posts in you topic, I suggest switching to the latest menu, like: http://rebloggy.com/fashion/search/latest/page/1

I hope this helps.
Thank you for your report, it was a bug which is fixed now!
Hei! We fixed our problems with Tumblr, now we hope there will be no more connection error.
About speed we have solved this too, take a look!, but specially thank u for giving me your feedback. I really appreciate it.

Thank you very much, we are working on that. Also we have a new Trending Tag page, check it out and give us a feedback pliz ;)!
We'll resolve those problems as soon as posible. Thanks again